Prime space is filling up fast
Delray Marketplace broke ground December 2, 2011 and is anticipated to open in February, 2013. Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of the newest shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Delray Beach, Florida.
- Delray Marketplace is a 258,000 SF shopping, dining and entertainment destination
- Anchoring Delray Marketplace is Frank Theatres, IMAX, CineBowl & Grille – including 12 screens, IMAX, 16 lanes of bowling, RealD 3D, 25+ High-tech Redemption Arcade, Restaurant, Bar & Brick Oven Pizza and a Publix Supermarket (Opening January 17, 2013)
- Delray Marketplace will also feature an amphitheater, hosting regular concerts, family movie nights and special events
- Delray Marketplace is located on Atlantic Avenue and Lyons Road. Lyons Road extension and Atlantic Avenue widening completed by the end of Q1, 2013
Meet our current retailers
Our mix of shopping and dining options is growing. With local and regional favorites to some of the most popular retail brands around
- Anchors: Publix (Opens January 17) and Frank Theatres, IMAX, CineBowl & Grille
- Restaurants/Lounge: Cabo Flats Cantina and Tequila Bar; Famous Famiglia; Global Beer Collection; Japango; Burt & Max’s (a.k.a. Max’s Grille); Orange Leaf; Shula Burger; The Grind Coffee; Terra Fiamma
- Fashion and Accessories: Apricot Lane; Charming Charlie; Chicos; JoS. A. Bank; Republic of Couture; White House | Black Market; Francesca’s Collections
- Specialty: Yankee Candle; Ted Todd; The Olive Tap; Venetian Spa; Man Cave; It’Sugar; Neil’s Corner Spot; Polaroid Fotobar
- Services: AT&T; Chase Bank; Remax; Verizon; Xtend Barre
Be sure to check back often for future retail updates.