An upscale offering for an affluent community
Delray Marketplace will offer a unique shopping, dining and entertainment experience for the affluent residents and visitors to West Palm Beach, Boca Raton and Boynton Beach markets.
- 258,000 sf. shopping, dining and entertainment development
- Over 360,000 people live within 15 minutes of Delray Marketplace
- Household Incomes over $90,000
- Drawing from upscale gated communities and neighborhoods with avg. housing prices starting at $400,000
- Anchored by Publix and Frank Theatres, featuring 10 screens and 16 lanes of bowling
- Easy access off the Florida Turnpike with 106,600 cars traveling daily
- Located on West Atlantic Avenue and Lyons Road.
- Improvements under way to widen Atlantic Ave and complete Lyons Road extension by Spring 2012
- Delray Marketplace will have four main entry points off Atlantic and the Lyons Road extension