Retailers looking for energetic people at Delray Marketplace
Delray Marketplace offers many diverse opportunities for employment. Check back here for the latest job openings available. Click on the listings below for details on how to apply.
Posted 2.19.14 – LOFT at Delray Marketplace is seeking a Co-Manager, Sales Lead’s and Sales Associates who want to join a winning team!
LOFT wants energetic, team players that are self-motivated, results driven, have a desire to grow within the company and love fashion! Must have proven sales and client relationship building experience, as well as a positive, client-focused attitude.
If this is you please send your resume to: email@example.com
Posted 1.29.14: Shula Burger is now hiring experienced cooks at Shula Burger Delray Marketplace. Want to join a winning team that? Please apply in person.
Posted 1.10.14: Gymboree is currently hiring part-time sales associates. If you are interested in applying for a position at Gymboree please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialty and Services
Posted 2.21.14: Mondana Kitchen is now opened and hiring at Delray Marketplace! Mondana’s is currently looking for full-time and part-time store associates for immediate hire. Interested candidates please contact DB@mondanakitchen.com for more details.
Posted 1.27.14: francescas is now hiring! As a successful Boutique Key holder, you will partner with boutique management to lead a team of associates that are motivated to provide a superior level of customer service to maximize sales and profits. Please apply on-line.
- Establish a partnership with boutique management and home office personnel to support company initiatives and objectives
- Perform daily activities of operating a specialty retail store
- Set the standard of a superior level of customer service
- Maintain visual merchandising standards
- Motivate staff and lead by example
- Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other assets according to company guidelines and directives
- Bring positive recognition to francesca’s® brand through professionalism, enthusiastic attitude and effective communication
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures contained in the francesca’s® Associate Handbook
- Evening, weekend and holiday work required
- 1-2 years specialty retail experience with a creative flare for fashion
- Represent francesca’s® core values, emphasizing a positive work environment that is fun and unique.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts
- Assertive approach to problem solving
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment Maintain a “team-oriented” outlook
- Innate sense of responsibility and accountabiliy
- Must be able to work alone.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.